We are seeking an entrepreneurial and scientific interested general practitioner with good network skills for the position of Scientific Officer (0,5-1,0 fte).
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing strategy and management of the Primary Care Research Network;
- Conducting peer consultations with general practitioners involved in research;
- Assessing protocols and general practitioner input and giving advice in the activities of Julius Clinical;
- Advising on the design and execution of clinical trials in the first line in The Netherlands and other counties.
- MD degree;
- (Broad) Experience as General Practitioner;
- Candidate is preferably promoted or has equivalent scientific experience.
- An open culture in an innovative and dynamic environment with inspiring colleagues and good working conditions.
- An environment where you have room to be creative, take initiative and have direct influence on the way we work.
- We are located in a beautiful monumental building, close to Slot Zeist, close to public transport e.g. busses and train station Driebergen-Zeist.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested in this position ? Send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com.
If you have further questions you can contact Chantal van der Meeren, Recruiter at +31 (0)30 6569900