Are you an experienced Project Director or do you have senior clinical project management experience and are you looking for the next step? Do you have broad experience in managing clinical trials? Then join Julius Clinical, The Science CRO, in developing global clinical drug trials that will make a real difference to people’s lives around the world.
We are looking for a proactive and entrepreneurial (Associate) Project Director with strong communication skills and full-service experience. Experience or affinity with CNS is preferred. You will be responsible for overseeing (international) industry driven studies in CNS and other indications Infectuous with a high and challenging profile with our key clients. Our key clients vary from biotech start-ups to large pharma companies.
Tasks and responsibilities
As (Associate) Project Director at Julius Clinical you have a diverse and dynamic set of responsibilities. Acting at the crossroads of academic research and trials for biopharmaceutical companies you’ll be an important player in securing new business and overseeing the delivery of these projects. Julius Clinical prides itself in being able to deliver full service clinical trials but doing so in close collaboration with our scientific collaborators. As (Associate) Project Director you provide strategic direction, leadership and management across multiple divisions to direct the delivery of projects/programs within cost, time and quality requirements. You provides direct supervision, support, training and mentoring to a staff of Project Managers.
We have a demonstrated track record to prove that bringing science and operations close together we can motivate our sites to perform better and to find creative solutions to the challenges that many clinical trials pose. You will have line management responsibility for a team of project managers and be an active member in our Therapeutic Expert Teams which bring together operations, science and business development.
The ideal candidate has:
- Academic level of education in biomedical sciences;
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in life sciences, including 5 years of experience in a project management position in the biopharmaceutical industry;
- A minimum of 3 years of CRO experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Extensive experience with management of multinational/ international clinical trials;
- Proficiency in working with complex design issues (e.g., multiple arms, crossover, double blind, and multi-center) in all phases of pre-approval clinical trials;
- Experience with contributing to proposals, budgets and Bid Defense Meetings for new opportunities;
- Experience with financial planning.
- An open culture in an innovative and dynamic environment with inspiring colleagues and good working conditions.
- An environment where you have room to be creative, take initiative and have direct influence on the way we work.
- We are located in a beautiful monumental building, near Slot Zeist, close to public transport.
- Our employees have the flexibility to work from home or from the office or a combination of the two.
How to apply
Interested in this position? Apply below or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
If you have further questions you can contact call Ellen Hunink (HR Business Partner, 06-2116 2980) or Thea Wesseling (Head of Project Management, 06-28024366).