Are you a communicative, proactive person who is interested in Clinical Trials and want to be part of a Science team? Maybe you even have a degree in Social Science or health science. This job might be of great interest to you.
We are looking for an Associate Scientific Networks (0,5-1,0 FTE), for our Science team. This job offers you the possibility to contribute to setting up and managing scientific networks involved in Clinical Trials and to co-develop the continuation and growth of the department.
Tasks and responsibilities
Scientific networks provide us access to scientific expertise, sites and patients and enable us to successfully set up and run clinical studies. You will support the Director Scientific networks in a wide array of tasks. Including gathering, organizing and visualization of different network’s capabilities and capacities. Translating the data into meaningful insights and communicating recommendations to improve the development of scientific networks. Also preparing and attending meetings or events and providing assistance in clinical trials. In this broad role you will also assist to the development and writing of proposals/sponsorship requests with senior support.
Performance criteria and Job requirements
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Organized with a high degree of attention to detail;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a thirst to learn and succeed;
- Team-orientated approach with the confidence to contribute;
- Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals;
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge and thinking;
- A willingness and ability to travel;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Outlook, and MS Excel proficiency.
- Academic or graduate school level of education, preferably in life sciences or a related field;
- Demonstrated ability to manage small projects independently;
- Familiar with budget planning and expenditure management;
- Adequate written and spoken Dutch and English.
An open culture in an innovative and dynamic environment with inspiring colleagues and good working conditions. An environment where you have room to be creative, take initiative and have direct influence on the way we work. We are located in a beautiful monumental building, near Slot Zeist, close to public transport. Our employees have the flexibility to work from home or from the office or a combination of the two.
How to apply
Interested in this position? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
If you have any further questions, please call Anne-May Derksen (HR, 06-50216943), or Leyla Kragten (Director Scientific Networks, 06-11331391).