Do you not only have the strategic capabilities to develop a business plan, but also the hands-on mindset to execute it? Then join Julius Clinical, The Science CRO, in developing and selling global clinical drug trials that will make a real difference to people’s lives around the world. We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, and self-starting Business Development Director, with a passion to hunt for new clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Create and execute business and marketing plans to achieve annual revenue and pipeline objectives;
- Identify, together with the inside sales team, new market opportunities and potential new clients in designated therapeutic areas;
- Facilitate strategic alliances with identified networks.
- Academic degree in (bio-)medical science (or similar studies) and scientific interest;
- A minimum of 6 years of extensive and progressive experience in life sciences, including at least 5 years of experience in BD and/or sales & marketing positions in the biopharmaceutical or CRO industry;
- Experience in (clinical) research in the field of Infectious disease or Oncology is an advantage;
- Must be able to travel up to 25-50% of the time. Ability to work from the Zeist office for 1 or 2 days per week on average is an advantage.
An open culture in an innovative and dynamic environment with inspiring colleagues and good working conditions. An environment where you have room to be creative, take initiative and have direct influence on the way we work.
How to apply
Interested in this position? Please apply below or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have further questions you can contact Erik van Zandbergen (Chief Commercial Officer), 06-2909 3110.