Do you have a minimum of 5 years of experience in various positions conducting clinical research? Are you accurate, a team player and focused? Do you have a good sense of clinical research and enjoy sharing your experience & ideas within a multi-functional team to come to an innovative and tailor-made study design and proposal? Then join Julius Clinical in creating proposals and budgets for global clinical drug trials that will have a major impact on medicine. We are looking for a Business Operations Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities
In this role you are responsible for providing strategic operational input on newly identified opportunities. You coordinate the input from scientific and operational departments and contribute to the design of the proposal including budget calculation. Also we challenge you to continuously improve our methods for optimal working.
The ideal candidate has:
- Higher level education in a (bio) medical field or proven other relevant education
- Extensive knowledge of clinical trials, industry practices, costing procedures and ICH-GCP
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in various positions conducting clinical research relevant for Business Operations, preferably as project manager or clinical team lead. Or demonstrated equivalent knowledge and expertise.
- Expertise in advising and influencing proposal and bid defence team members by applying excellent communication skills
- Strong coordination and time management skills and ability to work effectively to strict deadlines
An open culture in an innovative and dynamic environment with inspiring colleagues and good working conditions. An environment where you have room to be creative, take initiative and have direct influence on the way we work.