- provide administrative support to the clinical project team;
- assist in the set-up and execution of logistic procedures;
- be responsible for the correct filing and archiving of clinical trial documents;
- provide support in the planning and organizing of meetings;
- prepare in the documentation required for submission to Ethics Committees and Competent Authorities;
- coordinate translation and certification of trial related documents;
- coordinate the process of initiating, editing and sending of newsletters and mailings;
- proactively signal and initiates opportunities for improvement;
- creating and updating trackers.
Clinical Trial Assistant
Due to continuous business growth, Julius Clinical is looking for a highly motivated Clinical Trial Assistant.
The purpose of the function is to assist the clinical project team in order to realize an optimal administrative and logistics management of (inter)national (multi-centre) clinical trials. You will work in a dynamic and informal team of 14 CTA’s and directly report to the Manager Clinical Operations.
- BSc in life sciences or MBO with experience in a health sciences or business setting;
- Accuracy and Knowledge of handling complex administration and digital data processing;
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Good written and verbal communication skills including adequate command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- Effective time management and excellent organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Able to work within a team and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and third parties.
An open culture in an innovative, dynamic and co-operative environment with inspiring colleagues and good working conditions. An environment where you have room to be creative, take initiative and have direct influence on the way we work.
We reside in a beautiful monumental building, near Slot Zeist, close to public transport. We are flexible in working from home.
Interested in this position? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about this position? Please contact Anne-May Derksen (HR Department)
Our hiring process
Apply for this position
Send your application to email@example.com
You will receive an invitation for a digital meeting with the line manager and HR.
Interview at the office
You will receive an invitation for an interview at our office with your future colleagues.
If there is a match, you will receive an offer. Welcome aboard!