We are actively looking for a proactive Clinical Trial Assistant. The purpose of the function is to assist the clinical project team in order to realize an optimal logistic and administrative management of (inter)national (multi-centre) clinical trials. You will work in a dynamic team of 12 CTA’s and directly report to the Associate Director Operations.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in the set up and execution of logistic procedures;
- Provide administrative support for the project team;
- Responsible for the correct filing and archiving of clinical trial documents;
- Provide support in the planning and organizing of meetings;
- Prepare in the documentation required for submission to Ethics Committees and Competent Authorities;
- Coordinate translation and certification of trial related documents;
- Coordinate the process of initiating, editing and sending of newsletters and mailings;
- Proactively signal and initiates opportunities for improvement;
- Assist in the back office and receive telephone calls of participants
- Higher level of education, preferable in an administrative (biomedical) field;
- Knowledge of handling complex administration and digital data processing;
- Practical knowledge of medical terminology;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines;
- Adequate command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Competencies: Accuracy, focus, planning and organizing, problem solving capacity, collegiality and ownership.
An open culture in an innovative and dynamic environment with inspiring colleagues and good working conditions. An environment where you have room to be creative, take initiative and have direct influence on the way we work. We are located in a beautiful monumental building, close to Slot Zeist and close to public transport e.g. busses and train station Driebergen-Zeist.