Does giving support to a number of managers energize you, and do you see yourself working in a pleasant working environment where no two workdays are exactly the same?
Then we would like to welcome you to our organization!! As Executive Secretary and Office Manager, you will fulfill a leading role in communication at all organizational levels, and you are working on tasks as visible as preparing and participating in board meetings as in making sure the copier never runs out of paper. In short, we are looking for a “Jack-of-all-trades”.
As an executive secretary / Office Manager you have:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to level with different stakeholders, at all organizational levels
- An independent way of working
- Dutch and English language skills
- A confident appearance
- Experience as an executive secretary, personal assistant, or office manager
- At least 32 hours a week available
Tasks and responsibilities?
- You manage the agenda of the Management team and schedule internal and external meetings
- You make minutes, note action points and decisions during Management meetings and board meetings and share them with those present
- E-mail management: Pro-active screening and sorting inbox. React to e-mails; filter out what you can do. Prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up.
- Travel & expense management
- Proactively share information and provide feedback to other
- You take care of the office management: inventory management, purchasing office supplies, office maintenance, emergency response coordination, key management
- You are the contact person for property management, cleaning, and catering and maintain contact with third parties.
- responsible for the maintenance of the building.
- Coordinates facility management with co-tenants
- Plans and organizes company/team meetings
An open culture in an innovative and dynamic environment with inspiring colleagues and good working conditions. An environment where you have room to be creative, take initiative and have direct influence on the way we work.
We are located in a beautiful monumental building, close to Slot Zeist, the Netherlands. However we work internationally and we offer the possibility of working home-based from anywhere in the EU, as long as you are willing to visit the Dutch office approximately once per month – depending on COVID-related travel restrictions of course.
How to apply
If you have further questions you can contact the HR department – Anne-May Derksen at + 31 (0) 6 5021 6943