Do you have the ability to successfully deliver your Real World Evidence project? Are you able to ensure an efficient planning, coordination, and financial management of -complex- (multi)national Real World Evidence projects to achieve an optimal realization of Sponsor’s expectations and satisfaction? Then join Julius Clinical in managing Real World Evidence studies that will have a major impact on medicine and in ensuring that data obtained from real world data sources is of the highest quality.
We are looking for a Project Manager with a broad skill set to join the Project Management Team in the planning and execution of projects within scope and budget and compliant with guidelines, protocol and SOPs. We welcome both junior and senior Project Managers. You will be based at our headquarters in Zeist or remotely anywhere in Europe. As part of our Project Management Team, you will directly report to a Project Director.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Start up and manage Real World Evidence projects (which are complex in terms of design, scope of services and scale) in accordance with all relevant guidelines, legislation and SOPs;
- Develop study-specific documentation (in cooperation with the Compliance department);
- Monitor and manage the progress of the project against the project plan and previously defined performance indicators in terms of quality, quantity and budget and adjusts implementation as necessary;
- Identify risks and develop and execute plans to mitigate risk in collaboration with key team members;
- Report the progress made to the sponsor, the next level internally, the MT and the study’s Steering Committee (if applicable);
- (May) Act-as day-to-day point of contact for the sponsor and for other PMs and other roles (e.g data science) as assigned to the project;
- Contribute to or initiate process improvements, e.g. professionalization of work activities, data science methods, implementation of new legislation and regulations;
- Manage the project finances in accordance with the customer contract and the budget;
- Provide input to proposals and budgets and play a role in bid defense meetings.
At a more senior level you will also:
- Be able to have effective discussions with customers to resolve study complex or high impact study challenges;
- Ensure a robust risk management plan is in place and collaborates closely with the overseeing PD to ensure all relevant stake holders are involved and held accountable.
Desired skills and experience
The ideal candidate has:
- Academic level of education, preferably in the biomedical field;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with Clinical Trials in the pharmaceutical and/or CRO industry and CRO experience is preferable;
- Experience or affinity with Real World Evidence studies is a preference;
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a (junior) Project Manager;
- Extensive multi-national study experience (for a more senior level);
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and regulations and guidelines.
Furthermore, we are looking for a candidate with the following well developed skills and competences:
- Analytical and social skills and flexibility;
- Accuracy, self-motivating, self-starting, decisive with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work on several projects, retaining timelines and quality;
- The competences related to this function are: ownership, impact, overview, customer orientation, leadership, style flexibility, organizational sensitivity and financial awareness
An open and informal culture in an innovative and dynamic environment with inspiring colleagues and good working conditions. An environment where you have room to be creative, take initiative, and have a direct influence on the way we work. We are located in a beautiful monumental building, close to Slot Zeist and close to public transport e.g. busses and train station Driebergen-Zeist.