Do you have the ability to successfully deliver your clinical project? Are you able to ensure an efficient planning, coordination, and financial management of -complex- (multi)national clinical projects to achieve an optimal realization of Sponsor’s expectations and satisfaction? Then join Julius Clinical in managing global clinical drug trials that will have a major impact on medicine and in ensuring that data obtained from trials is of the highest quality.
We are looking for a Project Manager with a broad skill set to join the Project Management Team in the planning and execution of projects within scope and budget and compliant with ICH-GCP guidelines, protocol and SOPs. We welcome both junior and senior Project Managers. You will be based at our headquarters in Zeist or remotely anywhere in Europe. As part of our Project Management Team (18 people), you will directly report to a Project Director.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Start up and manage clinical projects (which are complex in terms of design, scope of services and scale) in accordance with all relevant guidelines, legislation and SOPs;
- Develop study-specific documentation (in cooperation with the Compliance department);
- Monitor and manage the progress of the clinical project against the project plan and previously defined performance indicators in terms of quality, quantity and budget and adjusts implementation as necessary;
- Identify risks and develop and execute plans to mitigate risk in collaboration with key team members;
- Report the progress made to the sponsor, the next level internally, the MT and the study’s Steering Committee (if applicable);
- (May) Act-as day-to-day point of contact for the sponsor and for other PMs as assigned to the project;
- Contribute or initiate process improvements, e.g. professionalization of work activities, methods of reporting, implementation of new legislation and regulations;
- Manage or is accountable for the project finances in accordance with the customer contract and the budget;
- Provide input to proposals and budgets and play a role in bid defense meetings.
At a more senior level you will also:
- Be able to have effective discussions with customers to resolve study complex or high impact study challenges;
- Ensure a robust risk management plan is in place and collaborates closely with the overseeing PD to ensure all relevant stake holders are involved and held accountable
The ideal candidate has:
- Academic level of education, preferably in the biomedical field;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with Clinical Trials in the pharmaceutical and/or CRO industry and CRO experience is preferable;
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a (junior) Project Manager;
- Extensive multi-national study experience (for a more senior level);
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and regulations and ICH-GCP guidelines.
Furthermore we are looking for a candidate with the following well developed skills and competences:
- Analytical and social skills and flexibility;
- Accuracy, self-motivating, self-starting, decisive with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work on several projects, retaining timelines and quality;
- The competences related to this function are: ownership, impact, overview, customer orientation, leadership, style flexibility, organizational sensitivity and financial awareness
Our company culture can best be described as dynamic, open, co-operative, motivational, collegial, and inspirational. We set clear goals, work hard to attain them, and celebrate our successes