Julius Clinical is a true Science CRO. We deliver high quality creative solutions for global clinical (drug) trials. With our roots in science, a strong operational department and use of our networks we make a difference.
We are actively looking for an ambitious, self-starting Quality Assurance Manager. The goal of the function is to enhance, support and assess the quality of services provided by, or in the name of Julius Clinical with the aim of complying with the quality requirements and standards.
Are you an emphatic organizational sensitive person and do you easily win over the trust of colleagues and senior management and do you have an analytical and critical approach? Do you want to contribute to a flourishing company? Then we would very much like to talk to you
Tasks and responsibilities
The main tasks of the QA Manager are:
- Execution of the audit program (internal audits, vendor audits, investigator site audits)
- Hosting sponsor audits and regulatory inspections
- Providing consultancy within the company.
- Contribute to internal projects, such as the implementation of the European Clinical Trial Regulation
- Academic level of education, preferably in the (bio)medical field;
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations, clinical processes, industry practices and ICH-GCP guidelines;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant function in clinical research, or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in QA;
- Adequate command of written and spoken Dutch and English
- An open culture in an innovative and dynamic environment with inspiring colleagues and good working conditions.
- An environment where you have room to be creative, take initiative and have direct influence on the way we work.
- We are located in a beautiful monumental building, close to Slot Zeist, close to public transport e.g. busses and train station Driebergen-Zeist.
- We are flexible in working from home.