At Julius Clinical, an academic CRO, we play a pivotal role in the development of groundbreaking medicines. Our mission is to impact lives positively by conducting clinical trials for innovative medical solutions. Our IT Department is at the forefront of supporting our clients in their clinical trials with a wide range of IT solutions and services.
Senior Business Analyst / Application Specialist
Are you passionate about bridging the gap between business and it, and eager to collaborate closely with our business teams to provide expert advice, implement cutting-edge it solutions, and drive continuous improvements? If so, we are looking for you!
Within the IT Department, you will become a valuable member of the Information & Solutions team, responsible for managing critical business applications across various domains, such as Clinical Operations, Project Management, Finance, and more. Together with this dynamic team, you will work closely with business stakeholders to gather requirements, design solutions, oversee implementations, and ensure rigorous testing and documentation.
As a (Senior) Business Analyst / Application Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in a dedicated team, where your primary focus will be ensuring our information systems align seamlessly with our business needs and adhere to GxP regulations. Your responsibilities include:
- Conducting requirement-gathering sessions with business and project teams.
- Analyzing and mapping business processes, translating them into purpose-built solutions.
- Crafting functional and system specifications based on business needs.
- Managing and implementing solutions (partially building systems and guiding other parties as needed).
- Designing and configuring processes within systems and ensuring rigorous validation and testing.
- Identifying information requirements and translating them into application functionality.
- Training key users within the organization and providing application support.
- Conducting software selections and managing SLAs with vendors.
- Higher or Academic level of education in (business) information management, informatics or IT related field;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Hands-on: capable of getting the job done, focus on delivery and quality;
- Strong analytical skills combined with a pragmatic approach;
- Proven experience in requirements gathering and process analysis;
- A good understanding of business department needs and drivers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both Dutch and English;
- Teamplayer who can also take on leadership roles in small to large IT projects;
- Knowledge of ITIL, BiSL or ASL is a pre;
- Experience with GxP regulations and GAMP5 is a plus.
Join our open, innovative, and dynamic work culture where you’ll collaborate with inspiring colleagues. Enjoy excellent working conditions and the freedom to be creative, take initiative, and directly influence our work processes. We encourage personal growth and offer opportunities to further development. Our beautiful historic building is located near Slot Zeist, with easy access to public transportation. You’ll have the flexibility to combine working from the office with working from home.
Our hiring process
Apply for this position
Send your application to email@example.com
You will receive an invitation for a digital meeting with the line manager and HR.
Interview at the office
You will receive an invitation for an interview at our office with your future colleagues.
If there is a match, you will receive an offer. Welcome aboard!