- Except through the “Contact”, the “Request Proposal”, the “Vacancies”, and the “Areas of Expertise” section, Julius Clinical does not collect, nor use personal data via the website.
- To analyse data on the use of our website, Julius Clinical collects anonymized data.
- Julius Clinical has taken appropriate security measures to protect data and to prevent unauthorized access to data. This also applies to the company hosting and administering this website.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
We collect anonymous data on the use of our website. These statistics help us to analyse the number of website visitors and to improve our products and services, including the user experience of our website. We do not collect personal data other than in the “Contact”, the “Request Proposal”, the “Vacancies”, , and/or the “Areas of Expertise” section where you are asked to enter your personal data if you wish to contact us or if you would like to download additional content. Your data are then used to contact you and are processed by Julius Clinical for internal use only. Your data are not provided to or shared with third parties. The personal data you provide to us may be archived or stored periodically by Julius Clinical according to backup processes and will be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
We use Google Analytics to count visitors on our website and to get reports about website usage. We do not allow Google to use or share information obtained by Google Analytics for other Google services or other third parties. In addition, obtained IP addresses are anonymized by Google.
Other Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Julius Clinical is not responsible for how these third parties operate or treat your personal information, so Julius Clinical recommends that you read the privacy policies and terms associated with these third-party websites carefully.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
- Being informed on which personal data we process and what we are using that data for;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete personal data;
- Revoke your consent to the processing (if applicable);
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Object to the use of personal data;
Julius Clinical Research B.V.
3703 CD Zeist
+31 30 656 99 00
December 12, 2022