Save the date
Save the date, because we’re excited to announce the launch of a free webinar series that will enable you to learn from – and discuss with – the experts in our specialist clinical research areas. It all begins on 2 December.
Each webinar takes a deep dive into one of our specialist fields, providing an overview of current research, case studies and best practices. We’ll be joined each time by key opinion leaders who will be giving their perspective and sharing their knowledge about lessons learned from the past and how they view the future. The webinars will be interactive, with chats, polls and a live Q&A.
In our first webinar, two special guests will be discussing a very hot topic:
How to tackle the AMR crisis?
Join the webinar to learn:
- How serious is the antibiotic crisis we are facing and what lessons can we learn from the past?
- What are the different routes to tackling antimicrobial resistance?
- How can we overcome the AMR challenges from academic, clinical and pharmaceutical perspectives?
- How can the various AMR stakeholders join forces to fight antimicrobial resistance?
Join us for this free webinar on 2 December at 14.30 CET and discuss your questions with the experts.
Our second webinar, will provide a full summary of the highlights of the RSV Vaccines for the World (RSVVW) meeting in Ghana, titled:
Recent developments in RSV vaccines
What you will learn?
We will provide a full summary of the highlights of the RSV Vaccines for the World (RSVVW) meeting in Ghana, November 12-14, 2019. You will learn novel insights in the following aspects of RSV infection:
- Disease burden of acute RSV infection and its long term consequences
- Latest developments in molecular virology and immunology
- Different strategies of RSV prevention and results of recent clinical trials
- Therapeutics against RSV under development
- Specific challenges of developing countries
Join us on 12 December and discuss your questins with the experts Prof. Louis Bont and Natalie Mazur.