Measuring and tracking everyday functioning in AD clinical trials with the Amsterdam IADL Questionnaire
In collaboration with our partner Brain Research Center, we presented the webinar: Measuring and tracking everyday functioning in AD clinical trials with the Amsterdam IADL Questionnaire
- Dr. Sietske Sikkes | Associate Professor at VU University, Department of Clinical, Neuro and Developmental Psychology
- Ms. Merike Verrijp | A-IADL specialist & project manager at Brain Research Center
- Host: Lieza Exalto | Scientific Officer at Julius Clinical
- Measuring functional impairment and the development of the A-iADL questionnaire
- Key characteristics and validation
- Future directions and opportunities for collaboration
- Availability, access and licensing routes
Webinar: Selecting and successfully integrating cognitive testing into clinical trials
On May 9, we presented the webinar: Selecting and successfully integrating cognitive testing into clinical trials During this webinar, hosted by Dr. Lieza Exalto, speaker Dr. John Harrison discussed: Cognitive domains – which ones sh...
Upcoming webinar: Real-World Data in ALS
We are excited to invite you to our webinar exploring the innovative integration of Real World Data (RWD) in clinical trials for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). As a critical step forward in the pursuit of effective treatments and improved pa...
The challenges within Epilepsy Trials in Europe
On March 14, we presented, in collaboration with ECET, the webinar: The challenges within Epilepsy Trials in Europe During this webinar, guest speakers Prof. Jacqueline French, Prof. Alexis Arzimanoglou and Prof. Eugen Trinka discussed: - E...