In collaboration with our partner Brain Research Center, we presented the webinar: Measuring and tracking everyday functioning in AD clinical trials with the Amsterdam IADL Questionnaire
- Dr. Sietske Sikkes | Associate Professor at VU University, Department of Clinical, Neuro and Developmental Psychology
- Ms. Merike Verrijp | A-IADL specialist & project manager at Brain Research Center
- Host: Lieza Exalto | Scientific Officer at Julius Clinical
- Measuring functional impairment and the development of the A-iADL questionnaire
- Key characteristics and validation
- Future directions and opportunities for collaboration
- Availability, access and licensing routes
On 30 May, we hosted the webinar "Real-World Data in ALS", in which we explored the innovative integration of Real World Data (RWD) in clinical trials for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). As a critical step forward in the pursuit of effective ...
On May 9, we presented the webinar: Selecting and successfully integrating cognitive testing into clinical trials During this webinar, hosted by Dr. Lieza Exalto, speaker Dr. John Harrison discussed: Cognitive domains – which ones sho...
On March 14, we presented, in collaboration with ECET, the webinar: The challenges within Epilepsy Trials in Europe During this webinar, guest speakers Prof. Jacqueline French, Prof. Alexis Arzimanoglou and Prof. Eugen Trinka discussed: –...